Assistance & support

Starts Side Navigation Ends Secondary Navigation

For queries about your local council, rates or local government reform, please contact the council directly or the Office of Local Government NSW.

IPART seeks public submissions on applications for special variations and on reviews into other aspects of local government.

For details on which reviews or applications are currently open for comment, please go to Reviews or Special Variations.

Have Your Say
IPART routinely seeks public input into our reviews via submissions, public hearings, stakeholder workshops and community surveys.
View all reviews open for submissions