IPART has completed the review of what solar bonus customers can do to minimise the impact on electricity bills when the Solar Bonus scheme closes on 31 December 2016.
- Options for solar customers after the Solar Bonus Scheme ends
- Why Solar Bonus Scheme customers should change to a net meter
- Solar customers should shop around for the best electricity offer
- Why feed-in tariffs are less than the retail price of electricity
- Home battery systems
- Stakeholder submissions on IPART's review of options
- IPART Bill comparator