IPART monitors 3 major public water utilities, and 21 private water utilities licensed under the Water Industry Competition Act 2006 (WIC Act) in NSW to check they comply with their licence conditions. We collect annual performance data from each utility.
The Excel workbook (database) presents performance indicator data from 2014-2015 to 2021‑2022.
Information presented in the database relates to the following regulated water utilities:
Public water utilities
- Hunter Water Corporation
- Sydney Water Corporation
Private water utilities
- Altogether Central Park
- Altogether Cooranbong
- Altogether Discovery Point
- Altogether Green Square
- Altogether Huntlee
- Altogether Pitt Town
- Altogether Operations - Box Hill
- Altogether Operations - Shepherds Bay
- Altogether Group - Retail
- Narara Ecovillage Co-operative
- Catherine Hill Bay Water Utility
- Orica Australia
- Kyeema Wastewater
- Lend Lease Recycled Water Barangaroo
- Rosehill Network
- Solo Water
- SUEZ Water and Treatment Solutions
- Sydney Desalination Plant
- AquaNet Sydney
- Veolia Water Solutions and Technologies
As the nature and scale of operations vary between utilities, comparisons of performance indicator data can be difficult. Therefore, we do not attempt to provide commentary or draw comparisons between the utilities’ data.
Any enquiries about the database should be made to IPART: Director, Regulation and Compliance on (02) 9290 8412.